Why should your organization "Count for Zero"?
The Issachar Initiative seeks to inform Kingdom investors about the most effective strategies and activities being implemented by Kingdom ministry partners around the world. These global ministries typically include those who are committed to reaching ZERO in one or more of the following Great Commission Elements:
- Scripture – ZERO languages without the Bible
- Unengaged People Groups – ZERO people groups without a disciplemaker
- Orality – ZERO oral people groups without oral strategies and tools
- Evangelism – ZERO persons without access to the gospel
- Church Planting – ZERO villages or neighborhoods without a church
1. Unengaged, Unreached People Groups (UUPG)
Commit to projects that extend the reach of the Church to Unengaged, Unreached People Groups where there are currently no known full-time Christian workers attempting to do evangelism and church planting.
2. Biblical Elements of the Great Commission Task
Commit to projects focused on one or more of the five "currently very strategic" elements of the Great Commission.
3. Statement of Faith
Commit to a statement of faith consistent with the Christian church's historic creeds.
4. Partnership Profile
Complete a partnership profile that includes an example of a successful project that illustrates the successful accomplishment of your ministry in one or more of the five elements.